It started with her new RED glasses.
Then she choose a RED shirt.
Then of course any opportunity to wear her sparkly RED shoes.
And of course the RED belt I made her out of pop top cans finished of the whole project.

She put this little RED number together herself and I think she looks adorable.
By the way do you like her new glasses?
She put this little RED number together herself and I think she looks adorable.
By the way do you like her new glasses?
4 comments:
Very cute Alexis! Great coordinating! Love you, Grandma
love the color red and LOVE her new glasses.
I love that kid! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
A-DOR-ABLE. I adore her! Thank you again for the bassinet Brooke! The baby's room is complete chaos because we're painting, but I insisted on setting it up, so it's in our front room... with a teddy bear sitting in it. Jon kept going over and looking in it last night and smiling... just 8 more weeks!
Post a Comment