Don't they look great!
I wish she wasn't looking to the side but I'm still glad we have at least this picture.
All the primary age children were invited up to sing.
Jake and Abby Johnson with Alexis. Their birthdays are within a week of Alexis.
The Johnson's were smart enough to invite Ms. Ericson their teacher and we couldn't have been happier. Alexis has had a great year so far with Ms. Ericson. She has been great.
I love this picture.
Look at those beautiful Women!!
This is the only family portrait we have. But at least now we have one.
I wanted to take a picture of Alexis with all of the guests. I did the best I could unfortunatly a few left before I even started. But here is what I did get.
Thanks to all that came. And for those that couldn't, we missed you.
1 comment:
Darn it, I wrote this whole thing and then blogger had an error...
Alexis is so beautiful! What a perfect baptism! Is it just me or are both of those pictures of me very awkward and unflattering... yikes!
Alright, that's the ONLY family photo you have!? That's just ridiculous, RI-DIC-U-LOUS! Let me do this for you... in the next two weeks or so I need to make an appointment with your family. I'm not the best photographer in the world, but thanks to my dad I do have a very nice camera and I've had some practice taking engagement and wedding photos. We could take them where ever you want- outside with the leaves? It's still pretty nice. How about this Sat. or the Sat after Thanksgiving? hmm? I'll call you.
Post a Comment