Wednesday, November 28, 2007
New Job
As most of you know I recently lost my job at Schryver Medical, I decided to do a little blog about where I'm working now. You would think I would have been sad at the loss of a job but I suprised myself by not only not being sad but feeling a great sense of relief after leaving. I had been very unhappy there for a long time and a great weight that was lifted when I left and it is fantastic. So other than the apprehension about money I started my search for a new job with a smile on my face. My first thought was Primary Children's Medical Center I had applied there for a job in September and didn't realize it was a part-time job until after they called for an interview. The guy that called me said that they were very interested in my application and would I call back every few weeks to see what was available. So I called on a Wednesday and he said they were starting interviews the following week and that they would be in touch about an interview on Monday or Tuesday. Well he called back on Friday I interviewed on Monday and had a job offer on Wednesday morning. It is going well and I am really enjoying it. It is challenging in ways I didn't expect and easier than I expected in other ways. I am making less money but I am happier here. I was miserable at my last job so this is a great change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats on getting a job sooo fast! i'm glad your happy..that's really all that matters right? so is it part-time? will i see you on saturday at the maughan's for kristy's b-day brunch? hope so!
Hey were so sorry we couldn't make dinner but we really really really want to go out with you guys so call us and let us know. our weekends are the hardest but usually during the week were more open! Love the pics!
Love, suzette
Post a Comment