Sunday, September 10, 2006

Moms

One last picture before leaving.


I love my Mom!! I have loved having my mom here for the last two weeks. She turned my house upside down with her organinzing and made us dinner while she was here. Now keep in mind that as much as I love her, the whole living together thing could never be permanant but I want her here in Utah! I hate having her so far away and I cried like a baby for a good hour after I dropped her off at the airport, part of that is that I am emotional having just had Kaden and part of that is Alexis, she cried just as much as me if not more the whole way home. I love that my kids have such a good relationship with their grandma. Before we left the house we were taking pictures and Alexis looked at my mom and said "I wish we could start the whole week over again" this of course got both my mom and I crying. I didn't like my mom as a teenager, but now I'm not quite sure what I would to without her.

This was right after Alexis made her comment.

3 comments:

the New Mom said...

Brook! I love your blog! I am so excited to see pictures of your little boy! He is beautiful! I love what you said about your mom too.....isn't it funny how we grow up and we can't imagine our world without them in it! We(you and I) are lucky girls, with moms that have done and would do anything for our happiness! It's fun to see picures of you as a mom, with your beautiful little family and the children you would do ANYTHING for! Congratulations on your newaddition! I love you! ----Amy

mindy said...

Isn't Mom great? I cried when she left too.

Mindy

Anonymous said...

Ann is great. She did the same for Mindy and me. What a selfless, giving mother-in-law!