Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Every girl wants to be beautiful.

About a month ago I came home from work early with plenty of time to do Bailee's hair for preschool so I decided to curl it. She then began asking me every day if we could curl it. When I asked her why she liked it curled she says "It makes me look beautiful" I of course told her she always looks beautiful. I have also noticed that when I curl her hair she is more helpful around the house and is in a much better mood then she would have otherwise been. So since I am at work until shortly before school and I rarely get to do her hair curly I went looking for a solution and found Curlformers. I found them at Sally's and they are cool! You put wet hair through these rods that bounce back into curls. I swear its like Christmas everytime she wakes up with curly hair.

5 comments:

Spence said...

Bailee--You are beautiful with your curly hair, though I think you are that way even without the curls. Love you

Ann said...

Bailee,
I love the curls. My beautiful granddaughter is beautiful still!! I'm glad those curls make you so happy. I love you.

Mark and Meghan said...

those curlers are so cool brooke...they obviously don't hurt when she sleeps in them right? they make the most beautiful curls!!


so exciting that you got a new car! congrats...

Suzette Baird said...

How does it feel to have the best looking family ever..... I can't handle how cute your kids are.... Also we are so sorry and bummed that we couldn't go to dinner the other night..I think we are here for a while though so lets try and hook up!
Love ya brooke!

Katie Hendrickson said...

I'm going to Sally's tomorrow! I didn't know you could put wet hair into any curler...
Hooray for a new car; I bet you love it. Call me.
xoxox