My friend Jen tagged me way back in June so I figured I better respond. So here you go.
ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Not to get all cheesy, but I'd have to say Tyler (my mom takes second place). I don't know anyone in this world that gets me as well as he does. He is one of the few people that seems to be able to decipher when I am really upset. People seem to think I'm upset when I'm not. This is of course not my only reason just one of many.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie - Cream Cheese cake from Marie Calendars
D-Day: Saturday-I usually get my kids and my husband on Saturdays. What could be better
E- Essential Items: Notebooks!! I don't know what I would do without the eight notebooks I carry around, and no I am not joking. I have one for each of my three kids where I write down fun things they say. One for myself to jot down my emotions when they overwhelm me. One for my lists of books I want to read and movies I want to see, it is also for misc. list making. I have another notebook that looks like a miniature hardback book but inside are two post it pads and little colored tabs for what else but tabbing my notebooks. I have a colorful one where I write down the name, time and date of everyone I talk to when it comes to insurance, health and bill issues. And last but not least is my main notebook where I jot down ideas, to do lists, organization ideas, reward ideas for my kids, and pretty much anything else that comes to mind. Now that you all probably think I'm crazy I'm off to the letter F.
F- Favorite Color: If you ask Alexis she would say purple, I don't have the heart to correct her. But really it's black and red.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither, I'd rather chew my arm off.
H-Home town: Holladay, UT
I- Indulgences: Purses and bags you can never have too many. I dream of having a purse closet where all of my purse are up on pegs and I can pick a different one whenever I like.
J- January or July?: January, I hate the heat and in January my kids are still on there best behavior post Santa Clause
K-Kids: 3
L-Life is incomplete without: My kids and my husband.
M- Marriage Date: October 16, 1998 (TEN YEARS!!!)
N-Number of Siblings: 1 sister and three brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: apples, fuji please
P- Phobias or Fears: I have three huge fears. Dying before I get to raise my children and having to watch from heaven as someone else fills in as mother (relative or not). Outliving any of my children (working in a childrens hospital puts this fear in my mind daily). And last I am afraid of having a disease or being dibilitated and having my mind fully functioning when my body is not. Trapped in my own body scares me more than death. I never want to live on life support if there is little or no hope for recovery.
Q- Quote: I don't have the will or energy to pull the exact scripture but the one that tells you that god will never give you more than you can handle. This makes me feel empowered to go thru each day knowing that I can handle it all because god had told me I can. There is no pep talk that will ever make me feel as good as this piece of knowledge does. However I really hope that none of you (Mom and husband excluded) have to see me when I forget this, it's not pretty.
R- Reason To Smile: My mom drove all the way up from Mesa this week to help me when I needed it most. Sometimes you still need your mommy.
S- Season: Late spring, early fall, and the few nights during the summer when it's cool. Nothing better than a evening in Utah when its 70 degrees out.
T- Tag Three: Kristin, Mindy, and Alex.
U- Unknown fact about me: Too many to post. I actually started a list. Jen posted awhile back a list of 100 random things about her. I was inspired and have started my own list. However for the sake of this list I will refer you all to "E" from this post.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love a good steak or hamburger.
W- Worst Habit: Cracking my knuckles and sticking my foot in my mouth.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays, they're quicker.
Y-Your favorite food: Too many to name. A few of my favs include, my mothers lasagna, this new premade bruschetta stuff my mom got me at sams club, great harvest bread with butter and honey. I really could go on but I won't.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Libra (Tyler is a libra as well, go figure)
4 comments:
Brooke! welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging.....j\k. That is so nice of your mom to drive all the way up, I have always loved your mom. She is so sweet and sincere all the time. But Brooke I am so so so sorry about Tyler's health, it broke my heart to read all that. Just know that I am your go-to girl for help with the kids. I love you guys Brooke! Also Jonny say's hello and he loves you guys!
Love, Suzette
I'm all kinds of excited that you posted your ABC tag-way to go! Next stop: 100 things about you! I can see it coming! Well I'm off to the Breaking Dawn release party-it'll be a good time!
Hey your blog called me and said she is lonely! Blog neglect is punishble by law hahahahaha
Where have you been? I miss you! Come back! haha I know you're busy. Love ya!
Post a Comment