
I have been buying Alexis' birthday presents slowly. She needs new clothes so when there was a sale or a cheap Costco item I got it. Now most of this stuff she really should have just gotten as back to school clothes but since I'm broke I figured it all made good birthday gifts. Well at 11 pm the night before her birthday I am wrapping her gifts and I realize in horror that I haven't gotten her a single toy!! She is going to be 7 and as much as I know she likes clothes I also know that she should have at least one toy, so I sent Tyler off to the 24 hour Wal-Mart to buy something inexpensive and he came back with a set of twin barbies from the new Barbie movie. This of course ended of being a big hit and once again Tyler saved the day. I'm posting this late so Happy Late Birthday Alexis.
No comments:
Post a Comment